Sunday, October 23, 2016

Bali, Indonesia


I could've just spent my money to travel to another city but no one said it any better than the movie that inspired me the most to visit Bali for the third time, Eat Pray Love and according to Elizabeth Gilbert, "To travel is worth any cost and sacrifice". Yes, I've been there for the third time and it seemed like there's still something more to learn from this place. Let me take you to the other side of Bali, what’s away from the beaches and colorful perspective.




After spending more of my Bali days in Seminyak and Kuta, here is Ubud and Bedungul.
We stayed in Suarti Boutique Village that's located in Pengosekan Ubud. Our villas are surrounded with rice fields and coconut trees wherein you can really feel that you're one with nature and as always, we were treated like royalty during our stay. I really love how Balinese treats their guests, it's one of the best things about this island.







Tegalalang Rice Terraces
Padang Padang Beach



Pura Ulun Danu Temple

Pura Taman Ayun

 To know more about Suarti Resorts, www.suartiresorts.com.
Follow @kattvaldez on Instagram and Twitter for more travel photos.

Photos by David, Vina and Earl.

No comments :

Post a Comment